Setting Up Your Profile
- Early dismissal (unplanned)
- Emergency situations (school closures, evacuations)
- Evening event cancellations due to inclement weather
- General event announcements
- School closings due to inclement weather
The instant alert system is internet-based, allowing each family to maintain a secure, password-protected online profile. You may create a profile from any computer with internet access. If you do not have access to a computer, our parent coordinators would be happy to assist you with this process. Please view our instruction sheets
to find a step-by-step guide in creating a profile. If you need additional assistance with your profile, please email Honeywell assistance
Your online profile will enable you to:
- Input personal contact information
- Select the type of information you would like to receive on each of your contact devices
- Send yourself a test message to make sure your contact information is entered correctly
Please keep your online profile updated with any changes in contact information. Keeping this information updated will greatly improve our ability to get important messages out quickly and reliably.
Within minutes of activation, a single message will be sent to parents or guardians by telephone, cell phone, email, or text message, in any combination. This ensures the system is working properly.
For More Information
If you would like to contact District 75 regarding the instant alert system, please email our Honeywell coordinator